Here’s a list of the various types of blog posts I’m making:
- A blog post that solves a problem or answers a question.
- A post summarizing something I’ve read or watched.
- A list of stuff, kinda like what you’re reading right now.
- Something I learned or noticed recently, an insight of some sort.
- Random stuff I’m pondering.
- Random stuff I’m doing or trying.
- Tips and tricks for doing stuff.
- Reviews and recommendations on stuff I found useful or interesting.
- A short story of some sort.
- If I’m being lazy or lack the time, I might just share an article or video about something instead.
Looking back at some of the stuff I’ve written over the years, I’m starting to see a pattern of some sort. I can’t quite categorize the various blog posts I’m writing but I now have a general sense of the type of blog posts I want to write.