An interesting video on productivity during a lockdown, I like how it was reframed as life in a spaceship.
The main lessons from the video are:
- Look after your mental and physical health.
- When it doubt or in a rut, improve your physical health first and your mental health will take care of itself.
- Create separate spaces to create, play, sleep, and do workouts.
- Train yourself to respect the boundaries of those four spaces and don’t overlap.
- Ensure a constant amount of time spent on sleep, try to maximize time spent on workouts, minimize time spent on play and avoid going on a video binge, and put the rest of your time into creating stuff.